About 20878 - Homes for Sale in 20878
20878, also known as North Potomac or Gaithersburg, is one of Montgomery County's premier communities. It's a great place to live, and there are currently homes for sale in the area if you're looking to move, as can be seen below. This zip code is home to over 60,000 people, and is a very residential community with over 20,000 homes.
The area is home to many great shopping centres, including Kentlands, Crown, Rio, and More! There's no shortage of great restaurants, clothing stores, and retailers.If you'd like to know what the absolute BEST places are in 20878, go the BestPlaceAward,com
Being a nearby suburb of DC, transportation in and out of 20878 is very important. I-270 runs along 20878, and it's just a 15 minute drive to the beltway. The backbone of 20878 is Quince Orchard Rd. The zip code actually resembles a leaf in the way the roads spread through it like the midrib and veins of a leaf.
- Thomas Wootton High School - 10✩
- Quince Orchard High School - 7✩
- Northwest High School - 7✩
- Robert Frost Middle School - 10✩
- John H. Poole Middle School - 9✩
- Lakelands Park Middle School - 9✩
- Ridgeview Middle School - 8✩
- Travilah Elementary School - 10✩
- Stone Mill Elementary School - 10✩
- Diamond Elementary School - 9✩
- Fallsmead Elementary School - 9✩
- Rachel Carson Elementary School - 9✩
- Thurgood Marshall Elementary School - 8✩
- Jones Lane Elementary School - 7✩
- Darnestown Elementary School - 7✩
- Dufief Elementary School - 6✩
- Fields Road Elementary School - 6✩
- Rosemont Elementary School -5✩
- Brown Station Elementary School - 4✩
The listing information featured on this site is courtesy of MRIS and is from various brokers who participate in IDX. The properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available. The information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate and should be confirmed.
Updated: 7th November, 2018 3:45 PM.